Blogger We Love: Casey Barber of Good. Food. Stories.
Casey Barber is the Editor and Co-Founder of Good. Food. Stories., an online magazine that’s a food lover’s dream. From recipe reviews to restaurant recommendations, Good. Food. Stories. focuses on a storyteller’s perspective of their favorite dishes and places to dine.
1) Must-have kitchen accessory: A kitchen scale. I’m on a mission to show the world how it makes baking that much easier.
2) Favorite Ingredient: Garlic. A good Italian girl always knows how to wield the clove, right?
3) Biggest Cooking Inspiration: My community of fellow food writers. I really feel like I have a dream job where I get to be inspired by food every day.
4) Dish you’re most proud of: Usually whatever I’m cooking at the moment is my favorite dish, but my Homemade Cheez-Its will always have a special place in my heart.
5) Salty or sweet: Salty, without a doubt. If I could only have one for the rest of my life, I’d go with cheese over chocolate without hesitation.
6) Favorite person to cook for: Anyone who’s willing to travel to my house for dinner!
7) Recipe You’d Recommend: Thai Chicken Wings with Peanut Sauce.
8) Your go-to dinner dish: Spaghetti Carbonara, now and forever (the first post I ever published on Good. Food. Stories.).