Blogger We Love: Kelly Carambula of Eat Make Read.
Kelly Carambula is the baker behind Eat Make Read, her blog about tasty recipes and delectable drinks. Kelly answered a few of our BHGFood questions about her love for cooking.
1) Must-have kitchen accessory: oxo angled measuring cups.
2) Favorite ingredient: lemon zest- I love how it brightens food.
3) Biggest Cooking Inspiration: My mom.
4) Dish you’re most proud of: It’s hard to decide, but I supposed I’m always proud when I have an idea about something that I think will be delicious and a) I actually do it and b) it is delicious. For example, an upside down cake turned out beautifully.
5) Salty or sweet: both! (together)
6) Favorite person to cook for: my husband, Aaron
7) Your go-to dinner dish: Tacos with whatever I have in the fridge-you just can’t beat tacos.