Blogger We Love: Bridget Edwards of Bake at 350.
Bridget Edwards is one creative cookie. Her blog, Bake at 350
, could make sugar-lovers swoon and cookie decorators envious of her intricate designs. With cookies inspired by Shark Week
and television show Madmen’s star character
, as well as more traditional Christmas varieties, Edwards blogs is sure to entertain!
1) Must-have kitchen accessory: KitchenAid stand mixer.
2) Favorite ingredient: Sugar. Always sugar.
3) Biggest Cooking Inspiration: My mom.
4) Dish you’re most proud of: That’s tough. I do love these Harry Potter cookies because my kiddo and I read them together and they hold a special place in my heart.
5) Salty or sweet: SWEET (with a touch of salt).
6) Favorite person to cook for: My husband.
7) Recipe You’d Recommend: Greek lamb & feta burgers… yum!
8) Your go-to dinner dish: Pasta of any kind.