Blogger We Love: Lauren Brennan of Lauren’s Latest.
1) Favorite ingredient: Butter. Or cheese.
2) Must-have kitchen accessory: My Microplane. I use it everyday!
3) Biggest Cooking Inspiration: Everything around me is cooking inspiration! Restaurants, grocery shopping, magazines, Pinterest, other food blogs, looking in my own fridge… honestly. I’m always looking for new recipe ideas so I’m constantly on the look out.
4) Dish you’re most proud of: My Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll knock-off recipe. I spent a long time trying to get it right, so when I finally did, it was an amazing feeling!
5) Salty or sweet: Both. Together preferably. Like in these Sea Salt & Caramel Filled Brownie Cookies.
6) Favorite person to cook for: My husband. He will eat ANYTHING!
7) Recipe You’d Recommend: Spaghetti with Best Ever Bolognese.
8) Your go-to dinner dish: Pasta. Always pasta! You can throw anything into it and still have it taste delicious! This Summer Veggie Pasta Primavera is a recent favorite at my house.